Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Introduction to the Emotion Code

Several months back, my sister found out that I had had a bad day and came across the Emotion Code. She had heard bout The Emotion Code from a friend. We talked on the phone and our conversation really sparked her interest in the Emotion Code. As she spoke of it, I felt skeptical to say the least. For a week, she really tried to convince me to give it a chance. She texted me, sent me emails and videos explaining it. When I really listened, I thought that it did sound interesting and decided to give her "permission to work on me". What she found out intrigued me and I was hooked. I wanted to know more. My mom sent me the book and I started reading it. It took awhile because I was in some tough classes in my last (but not really) semester of school. I will explain this more later, but she released trapped emotions on me from literally YEARS back to not that long ago. I felt lighter and more free as she did. This summer, I finally finished the book: The Emotion Code. I was practicing the muscle testing and the sway test (I will explain more on this later). I read the book on the bus and always wanted to know more. So not even a week ago, I got an email from Bonnie about becoming a Certified Emotion Code Practitioner, and there was something that was drawing me towards the idea. Thanks to my mom and my sister, I am on my way to becoming an Emotion Code Practitioner and I am so excited. I feel this is a real opportunity to help myself and others, which is what I want in a job/ career choice. I am now on this journey and hope that you will give it a chance and be part of it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment