Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Muscle testing for Optimum Health

Much of this information was taken by a webinar by Dr. Bradley Nelson. The link will be on the bottom so you can view it yourself and learn it in greater detail.  From the webinar, you will be able to listen to Dr Bradley Nelson work on people. 

Muscle testing is a simple way to communicate with your subconscious mind. Literally all the health information you need is stored in your subconscious mind. To access this information, all you have to do is ask yes and no questions specifically about your health, and then perform a quick muscle test. The body will then respond with a yes or no answer. 

Conscious vs. Subconscious mind
 Our conscious minds only make up 10 % of our intelligence, leaving 90% of our intelligence to the subconscious mind. 

Imagine this iceberg as a representation of our minds. The tip of the iceberg is our consciousness. It includes our thoughts, daily actions, and where we spend much of our time. The majority of your intelligence lies in below in what we do not see. This part runs our bodies, immune system, and directs how our bodies run. It remembers everything you see, feel, and done. It also know what is wrong with our bodies and what is happening. It recognizes the difference between yes and no, a lie and the truth. 

Muscle Testing:
It is like a lie detector test. The muscles of the body show the answers from the unconscious. The way it responds gives the answer. If the muscle is strong, the  statement is true or the answer is yes. It will go weak if the answer is no or the statement is false. That is how it works. There are many ways to muscle test. 

How this is used in sessions:
I use muscle testing to find answers that are connected with your subconscious. I ask yes and no questions to find out if your symptoms are caused by trapped emotions (negative energies that are foreign to the body). I then ask yes or no questions to find which trapped emotion it is and ask enough information so that it can be forever released. Once these negative energies are released, it allows the body to heal in a way that it hasn't before. 
Think about this scenario: It is 8 AM and you are at work.You have a headache and it is preventing you from being able to concentrate on work. What do you do? If you are like most people, you will probably take an Ibuprofen or a Tylenol. Most likely, in about 20 minutes you will feel some relief and you keep going. 6 hours later, you start to feel the headache again. Then, you take another Ibuprofen or something.

What this is doing it treating the symptoms. The question really is: What is causing the headache? That is how muscle testing is useful. We can muscle test to find out what is CAUSING the headache, release the energies that are causing the headache, and find relief from your headache for days, or even a week. Then you didn't have to take an Ibuprofen or Tylenol, which causes chemical changes in your body. The reason I say a few days or a week is because there may be several levels of energies or trapped emotions. Be releasing all the layers that are causing headaches, you can free yourself from these headaches without having to take medication. Its worked for me and I've seen it work on others. This can be applied to almost any medical condition you may have. Now that you have a better understanding, take care of yourself today from the inside out. Don't mask the symptoms anymore... find out what is causing your symptoms and release them! 

Here is the link for the Webinar: Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment