Thursday, November 15, 2012

Coming Soon....

Aloha Everyone! I am super excited to announce that I will become Body Code Certified. I am starting the process and aim to complete it by January 1st. Let me tell you a little about it and why I am so excited:

The Emotion Code finds the emotional imbalances within the body, which is usually the first step to find healing. The Body Code system finds all other imbalances.

There are 6 different categories of other imbalances. They lead to a series of charts so that we can find the ultimate healing. It covers energy, toxicity, circuitry, pathogens, structural, and nutritional imbalances. They each have their own sub categories. What this means for you is that you can find why your back pain just won't go away, and what the underlying causes of your medical issue is. This corrects and clears negative energies. The Emotion Code is a piece of the puzzle and now you have access to the whole puzzle.

Here is an example with my husband. He has been having ear problems for the past month or so. I used the body code to find out what was causing the clogging of his left ear. It turned out that his thymus gland was imbalanced. What was causing this imbalance was a misalignment of his hypothalamus and some energy imbalances. There were also a couple meridian and Chakras imbalances. I corrected and/ or cleared the energies that were causing the imbalance. I would have never guessed that the thymus gland and hypothalamus was part of the problem.

The Body Code is so great because it can and will give you answers. Step away from just treating the symptoms. Find what the underlying causes of your symptoms are. I will be looking for volunteers to work on so I can complete the certification process. If you have some medical condition that disrupting your life to a significant degree, then you will qualify. It can be a physical pain, mental or emotional issue. If you are struggling, do not hesitate to contact me and volunteer. I would love to help you find healing.


No comments:

Post a Comment