Friday, September 21, 2012

Thoughts on fitness and nutrition

Aloha! As some of you know, I am also a certified personal trainer. Exercise, physical activity, and food choices are extremely important to me. Other aspects of health that I will be incorporating into the Emotion Code is fitness and nutrition.While the Emotion Code will benefit your life, your own choices and lifestyle also will influence your health. The way we treat our bodies does have an impact on our health. These are other issues that I will be helping to address:


*If you are pregnant, what are the changes that you should make with exercise routines?
*I can help to alter your workout routines to better fit your body's needs.
*I can help to make a fitness plan that is unique for you
*Identifying nutritional imbalances- helping you to know what you're getting too much of, or not enough of.
*Finding the underlying causes of food allergies, and correcting them.
*Identifying reasons and the causes of why you are struggling to lose weight.

Release your emotional baggage and find out what your body is really trying to communicate!
Email me at bodyandsoulhealing2012@gmail.com with your concerns and questions so we can get you back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment