Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Birthday Special!!

Aloha everyone! 
So here is the deal, my birthday is this week and I would love to celebrate it by helping you! This week will be extra special. If you buy a session, get a session free! It does not apply to the first appointment because the first appointment is by donation. Every appointment you purchase this week, buy one, then get one free! You don't want to miss out on this steal of a deal! 

A session can either be a 30 minute or 60 minute session. It can be done while you and I are even in different places. I do appointments over the phone, by email, and in person. A session entails finding out what your complaints are and rating them between zero and 10. Then I will be able to muscle test you, or muscle test for you to find the negative energies in your body, which will enable me to release them. This will allow for emotional and physical healing to take place. The best part is, when these energies are released, they are forever gone. After the session, you would then rate your complaints again to compare how you felt at the beginning and at the end. You will also receive a document with the emotions and negative energies released. 

I would not be doing this if I didn't believe that it helped. I've seen results in myself and many others. Don't hesitate to email or ask any questions. Find that inner happiness and reduce your pain so you can be your best you! I look forward to working with you!

Buy a 30 min session, get one free!
Buy a 60 minute session, get one free!
This offer ends Sunday, Oct 7th!

Suzie
bodyandsoulhealing2012@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment