Tuesday, November 24, 2015
I have had my own "stuff" that I am learning through this past year. And its been really challenging. I have had many moments of feeling alone, depressed, loss of hope, and feeling like a failure. I have found some things that really help and maybe they will help you:
1. Getting ALL my vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, etc: When I don't, I feel more exhausted, tired and my energy levels are low! Not only that, but I am more prone to feeling down, and I am less patient and less motivated to be the best me. When I DO get all my nutrients, I have more energy and my mood is better too. One supplement I love is Smartmix from Zija because it literally has all the nutrients I need in one little package.
2. Exercise: I can't tell you in words how much this makes a difference for me. It is a difference of feeling unmotivated and having low energy to feel bright and upbeat. I feel better about myself, therefore I am happier at home and get a lot more done. I tend to need 5 days of good exercise a week.
3. Serving others: This helps me to get out of my own dark holes because I em uplifting others, which lifts me up too. I start to feel gratitude again for what I have and HOPE. I can see the big picture more clearly. That's why I offer to help, because I know we all need a boost at one time or another.
4. Deep breathes: Did you know that this shifts energy and helps to let go of negativity. I have this intentions of breathing in positive energy and releasing negative energy.
5. Essential oils: My smelling them, it gives me a short break from stressful and heavy emotions, so I can more easily move forward and be the best me in the hardest moments.
6. My babies: I have 2 precious girls and I love them. They tire me out and my 2 year old often tests my patience, but they give me reason to keep trying, and bring sunshine into my life. Their smiles and laughter send hope into my heart.
8. Prayer: I believe that there is a God who loves me and knows me personally and all that I go through. I believe that he wants me to be happy. I believe that all healing comes from Christ. When I feel surrounded by darkness- I pray and think what Jesus Christ would do and pray for the darkness to be removed and replaced with light. And you know what? It works.
I want to be my best self. I want to stay motivated in filling myself with light and love. I can understand pain because I have felt pain, emotionally and physically. I know how feeling depressed feels and its not great. I also know how it feels to be filled with love, and gratitude because we are not alone and we are not forgotten. Hope and complete healing is a journey and it is reachable. So I am a journey of healing and I hope you will
allow me to help you on yours.