Friday, December 14, 2012

Expressions Fair 2012

I had the opportunity to set up a table at the Expressions at BYU-Hawaii last week. I had such a blast. I met so many wonderful people. I would first like to thank Joshua G. for doing flyers for me. He is a friend who has had several sessions with the Emotion Code and Body Code. Since meeting him, I've have the opportunity to work with  his wife and mother. Here is the flyer he made:


Being my first event like this with my own table, I was nervous and excited for this opportunity. At first, not too many people stopped by my table. As I invited people to be muscle tested, interest grew. This is because the subconsious is so amazing in that it knows what is true and what is not. I was able to help many people with an issue they were struggling with. Many people were watching and I only wish I could have spoken with everyone who were interested. Once you experience this for yourself, you'll want to know more! Pictures from the event will be coming soon! Happy holidays!

P.S. The offer still stands. Buy two sessions, get one free! This is a deal you can't miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment